I love being fashionable, but as time has gone by here in Italy I've started to struggle with my laziness. My old habits of leggings and t-shirts for school has been kicking in. Luckily, the wardrobe I have doesn't allow me to do that. Instead, I am forced to mix laziness, comfort and fashion.
Here's what I wore one sunny day.
PS click here (:
- long light camel coat - lightweight, bell sleeves
- turtleneck t shirt - slightly cropped, short sleeves, soft
- sweater sweatpants - soft, structered, stylish
- open sided booties - short, buckle detail, pop of skin
- bag - giant, simple
- hair - pulled back, loose bun
- face - natural, light
- earrings - pop of color, geometric
^ walking to class with my friend Caroline
Enjoying a cannoli from the central market and a panino from Antico Vinaio
hey you, ya you! congrats you made it to the bottom of the page!
I tried something new with this lookbook post. Less text and more creative and artistic visuals! Like this post below if you're a fan of this new layout. (:
And comment anything you'd like to see from me in the future!!