Mood Board || October 2017
Hey there. So, yes it's been awhile... a long while. I've been pretty busy with being a full-time student and having three part-time jobs and all. BUT I am still dreaming away and ready for October. The weather has FINALLY become a little colder. Not too cold to hate, but cold enough to love bundling up. I've been trying to get some lookbook posts together, but it's a slower process than usual so stay tuned for recent outfits. (:
Anywho, it's October and I am excited to dress for the fall weather. Here are the trends I am looking forward to!
- Trousers: I LOVE them. I just bought my first pair and I am obsessed with them. These pants are comfortable enough, but also add some class and a tailored element. Seriously, I am pumped to style them.
- Tucked-In: I have always loved tucking in my shirt, so I am SO happy it's a trend now. A t-shirt and a belt. It's comfortable and gives the body a little shape.
- Fall Colors: This is an obvious, but duh. Right now, I'm loving mustard yellow and a burnt orange. Of course, I still love olive green no matter the season... and gray, because gray goes with everything.
- Hoops: Yep, I finally fell for the hoop trend. I wasn't feeling them at first, but now they're becoming a staple. They automatically spice up an outfit and they're cute whether my hair is up or down. Love that.
- Bold Makeup: I love dramatic makeup in the fall. When it's colder I feel like I can wear more makeup because I won't sweat it off! A classic fall look is a favorite of mine: smokey eyes, some contour and a dark lip. And when I don't have time to do it all, I throw on a bold lip with some mascara.
And that is all! Stay tuned for more lookbook posts heading your way!
AND if you want to continue to see what I'm loving this month (or in general), then check out my pinterest board for October!
AND if you want to check out all of my other mood boards then click here!